Important Declaration

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog http://onlineguitarworld.blogspot.com.I hope that you people are having fun while learning guitar from this blog and will continue to learn.This post is basically to declare that till now I have shown you some basic chords and tricks that are essential for everyone who learn or plays guitar and I can assure you that  the chords that I,ve shown you till now are sufficient and from now we will concentrate on Scales, How to build major and minor scales , Strumming  and many more other aspects of playing guitar.







From now I,ll post song's chords and strumming pattern without any reference like my previous posts(eg. Songs based on open strings chords,Songs based on barre chords etc). From now I,ll directly post by song's now and you can play with the help of both barre and open chords as per your convenience.So I hope that you will continue with my blog and keep learning.

Keep Playing,Keep Enjoying....
Have fun.